It is vital to be careful if your surroundings have the lizards. The lizards are apparently small sized creepy creatures, with a furless skin, but they can be a real threat to your life too. It is not necessary that they bite you; if you come in contact with them, that is equally harmful. They have toxic secretions secreted out of their body that can be fatal in numerous ways. If a lizard falls into any food item, the chances are that it will become poisonous. In this condition, it is suggested to avoid such food items that get infected. Lizards leave behind the toxic secretions in the food that is extremely dangerous.